воскресенье, 18 сентября 2011 г.

Copia conforme

I've finally managed to watch it! I've been trying to get this film without any translation for a long period of time, but I've found it and already watched it three or four times. I saw the trailer on apple's website and it has attracted my attention, 'cause Juliette Binoche is one of my favorite actresses and the I was attracted by the landscapes of Toscana, but I think that the main point of my interest was the fact that characters speak three different languages during the whole film, they speak english, italian and french, that's why their story and their situation drew my attention, anyhow I'm philologist. 
After watching "Copia conforme" I advised to explore it almost to all my friends, so after a week we had an interesting discussion about it, maybe, that's why I'm so inspired to write about this film here in my blog.
It's just a story of one day meeting. Woman meets English writer James, who came to Toscana to represent his new book which gave the name to this movie - Copia conforme. They start to talk about art and after some time their talks get more and more serious, they are starting their word-fight about life, experience, family, languages and their own places in lives of each other. In one moment the man starts to play the role of woman's husband, he supports her decision to set this one day performance on the stage of Toscana. She personifies each woman and he embodies every man, they are prototypes of simple persons and their relations. This is a story about difficulties of marriage and relations between men and women, this is a film about life and it may go under the skin and  find some space in one's heart.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий