воскресенье, 11 сентября 2011 г.

It's just another year... but not for me!



This summer is over. I'm already here in front of my computer writing this words to get any visibility of activity. I created this blog a year ago, so now it's time to come back here again.
I don't know why I need this web-page every autumn, I suppose the reason is clear, I just need a calm place to write and to share with someone all the emotions and impressions I've got during my summer holidays. Sometimes it's hard to describe all that you've seen and felt during traveling, meeting new places and people, living another way of life, that's why I usually handle my moleskine or this blog to write down all the thoughts and experiences which I had. It's just a way of sharing my lifeline, who knows, maybe someone reads these words.
I believe that every written word has its influence and purpose, if you read a word, it influences on you. So, for me it's not just simple word-game or train of unpurposed thoughts, this is a way of expressing. This is another year of my thoughts and words, it's not so simple. This is a whole word-journey. Let's go!

2 комментария: